For of Such is the Kingdom of God



It has been some time since I posted but I have been quite busy. I have linked my booklet 'For of Such is the Kingdom of God' in PDF format for free. 28 pages of reading pleasure on the topic of infant baptism. I will be seeking to add periodically to this series which I am calling 'Sunday Reader Series'. The Sunday Reader Series is intended to give persuasive and informative teaching in a concise format for an enjoyable and edifying reading experience. They are not intended to be bogged down with footnotes and drawn-out arguments and will maintain a 20 - 30 page limit booklet that could be read on a Sunday afternoon. Click the link below to view and download the PDF and please do leave any comments you desire. The format for the PDF is the same as a 6" x 9" booklet. I will not seek to have these available in print unless demanded, which will impose a cost. Thank you and God bless you.

For of Such is the Kingdom of God

Comments

Popular Posts